Masculine and the Feminine – What Does it Mean?
Episode 7 – 11 May with Dane Tomas who is an Author, Creator and Personal Development Innovator
In this episode, we talked about the masculine and fe,inine within us. What it actually means and how that effects our relating in the world in all aspects of life. whether in business. relationships and intimacy. We discussed how this makes up a person’s individual essence.
Listen or download to the full interview: https://soundcloud.com/pauline-ryeland/dane-tomas-live-recording
We looked at the traditional role of the masculine essence which is a more direct and penetrative capacity with qualities of the strong physical, ability to focus, determination and getting things done. Whereas the traditional role of the feminine essence is the receptive, flowing, creative, softer qualities.
We also discussed:
• How to bring them into balance and the tools you can use to assist with that
• The traditional Archetypes and the original blue prints
• Understanding the two polarities and the dance of the energy of both
• Bringing this into relationships
• Clearing our baggage that we pick up on an unconscious level
• Working with our shadow to bring about awareness and healing
This was a fascinating and interesting discussion where we covered so much more, including:
- How our conditioning shapes us and how that affects our relationships
- How the development and integration of our own masculine and feminine is central to having healthy relationships, healthy sexual connection and healthy lives in general.
I thoroughly enjoyed talking with Dane and you can either listen to the replay here or download the full episode: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/…/the-intimacy-whisperer-with-…
Remember to send any questions you may have relating to intimacy, sex, relationships and everything in between to Pauline at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go via the website www.paulineryeland.com
Please let Pauline know if you’d like to take her up on a free 15 conversation.