Scar Tissue Remediation
A very large proportion of the female population experiencing pain when having sex. This can interfere with having a happy and fun sexual life and they often are unaware that there is a very simple solution.
As a Sexological Body Worker we are trained in scar remediation. One aspect of this is to get rid of pain experienced in the vaginal area. A process called vaginal mapping is done, where very gently the internal wall of the vagina are mapped and trigger point releasing is done.
Working with organic castor oil can release the pain points, burning and other sensations that are occuring which are inhibiting full sexual pleasure. Often because of the pain experienced the vaginal area can become numb as a kind of way of protecting you from the pain. However this disassociates you even more and can effect your actual pleasure. It’s a very simple process and it WORKS! It may take a few sessions however it’s worth it to turn your sex life around. Please have a look at my testimonials from a couple of brave women who shared their experience for you.
Also please listen to my chat with 4ZZZ about vagina pain: https://soundcloud.com/adam-burns-650749418/how-pauline-ryeland-helps-women-who-experience-pain-during-sex
Scars are made up of collagen fibres and when an injury occurs, fibroblasts produce collagen to repair the injury. When this happens it repairs the area randomly, a bit like a birds nest, instead of following the grain of the original tissue, so this new collagen is thicker than the original collagen and can stick surfaces together internally.
This creates internal scars, known as adhesions. Adhesions are a little bit like octopus tendrils and can travel through layers of tissues and attach themselves to organs, muscles, tendons and fascia.
Some of the benefits of scar remediation work:
- trigger point work on the scar can release the adhesions attachments to organs
- can release pain experienced in other parts of the body, eg back because adhesions have travelled
- adhesions can appear in the vaginal canal and anal passage
- adhesions can create numbness internally and can effect libido
- car reduce the experience of painful sex
- working with 4 specific techniques on the external scar can change the look and feel of the scar
- applying castor oil packs allows the healing properties of castor oil to reduce inflammation and start to break down adhesions
- adding into the mix in certain areas only is an organic solvent which speeds up the process of release
- tension in areas around the scar can be released due to the adhesions
- can reduce keloid scarring and redness
- the scar can feel different and begin to have some movement
For more information please refer to my blog: The Hidden Secrets of Scars