Shame and Guilt
Quite often when there is shame or guilt connected to our sexuality we disconnect from ourselves and our bodies. Shame and guilt can come from cultural or religious reasons and society in general, from not looking a certain way or not meeting societies expectations. Shame and guilt can occur also from sexual trauma and abuse.
- learn how to scan your body to connect
- learn techniques to connect your heart to your genitals which promote self love and acceptance
- understand boundaries and agreements
- gain an understanding of consent through working with the Wheel of Consent
- look at the effects of porn addiction if applicable